Grano - The Original Modern Glider Recliner is a stream-lined, comfortable and well-designed reclining glider without all the bulk. Enjoy the soothing glide, then recline and rest your feet on the pop-up foot rest. The Grano is so comfortable, you won't want to get up!
- Designed & Made in Canada
- Handcrafted & Sustainably made using the highest quality materials
- Arrives fully assembled
- Handle to activate pop-up foot rest is nestled between seat and arm rest (we love this secret gem...uncluttered and hidden!)
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso or walnut solid wood base
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel or matte gold swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- Ready to be the anchor of your nursery, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Monte's foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
Overall Height:39" | Overall Width:28" | Overall Stationary Depth: 32 | Seat Height:18" | Seat Width:21 | Seat Depth:20" | Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):27" | Arm Height (from floor):23" | In Full Recline: 64" | Distance from wall needed for gliding/recline: 12"-14"
Box Size:30" L x 31" W x 40" H | Boxed Weight:115lbs. | 135lbs. with ottoman
Glider Weight Capacity:350 lbs
CUSTOM ORDERS: Please allow 6-10 weeks for production, plus 1-2 more weeks for delivery & arrival
FOR QUICK SHIP GLIDER CHAIRS: Ships in 4-6 weeks, plus 1-2 more weeks for delivery & arrival.
FOR RUSH GLIDER CHAIRS: Ships in 2-4 weeks, plus 1-2 more weeks for delivery & arrival.
ALL SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- We offer free contactless/threshold delivery.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with tracking info.
- Within 3-5 business days after your order has shipped, you will receive a phone call from a local courier to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- We recommend an extra set of hands on deck to help with moving your box(es).
- In some instances, our delivery agents may not be able to place your order into the first threshold of your residence. The driver may leave your box(es) in your first dry, covered area.
- In some remote areas, we may ship your item with UPS. Your shipment notification will contain UPS tracking info, which will provide you with your delivery date. Any updates with UPS shipments will be made electronically.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging in the unlikely event there is damage to your item that may have occurred while in transit. If there is visible damage to the product, please make note of it when you sign for your delivery. Please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
Monte's fabrics are completely free from harmful or toxic chemicals, and do not contain any added flame retardants. They are Oeko-Tex 100 or REACH certified, which are worldwide certification systems for environmentally friendly and socially responsible production for textiles.
CARE & CLEANING
All our Performance Fabrics are very durable, easy to spot clean and easy to maintain.
All our Natural Fabrics (Cotton/Linen and Wool) are premium fine fabrics that may require a little more attention and careful cleaning.
All removable covers are machine washable, except Enviroleathers, which can easily be wiped down.
For detailed spot cleaning instructions and how to care for your products, learn more here.
Babesta came to help me when I was having trouble packing my Bugaboo Donkey when I was flying back home. Thank you Babesta!Los Angeles, CA
My go-to baby gift is the Babesta Custom Gift Basket. It never fails to win the shower (not that I'm that competitive but . . . )Greenwich, CT
When I went into labor early, Babesta delivered my car seat to the hospital. Now that's service.New York, NY